Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Latest news update
- We are pleased to be able to start swimming again after May half term. Hopefully Year 3 and Year 4 children will be going weekly until the end of term.
- As well as all the additions to our outside area, we pleased to be able to have our allotment completed and outdoor class built over the May half term. We look forward to you all being able to see the new improvements made to the garden.
- Inside all the classrooms we are having a new dedicated book area, with new furniture, books and chill out zones. Again, we look forward to showing this to you all when we can.
- Sports lines have been added to the astro turf playground.
- We have booked a Samba Dance Day for all the children to take part in later in the term, Friday 25th June.
- We have Sports day (with a difference) planned for later in the term. (Date to follow)
- Our new Reception children/families ‘Picnic’ dates will be shared with you soon – We look forward to welcoming the new children into the school as safely as we can. (Dates to follow)
- There are ‘Friends’ meeting coming up – All welcome. Please check the Facebook page for dates.
- As soon as we have heard about the arrangements for our Y6 who are moving onto Reepham High school we will let you know. We are hopeful that the children should receive a few transition sessions.
- Once we have these dates we will be organising the Y6 ‘fun BBQ day’ (Date to follow)
- All the YR/ Y1/Y2/Y3/ Y4/Y5 children will have a move up day(s) before the end of term, so they can meet new adults and experience their new classrooms. (Dates to follow)
- We plan to take the whole school to Wells beach on the very last day of term. (July 21st July)
- Inset day Friday 2nd July – not 30th
- Reports will be emailed out 19th
- We return to school on 6th
- Finally, as soon as we can start to lift any of the covid restrictions safely – we will let you know. We hope that by September school will be ‘bubble -free’. We will keep you posted!