Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
|OWL CLASS >||HEDGEHOG CLASS >||FOX CLASS >|
Remote Learning Instructions.
- You will receive an email daily from your child’s teacher.
- This email will include instructions for the children so they can complete remote learning at home.
- The email will contain a short daily English, Maths and Topic film made by your child’s teacher. The little films will help your child learn new things and help them to complete their work.
- Your child has been given an English, Maths and Topic book to keep at home. They can use these books to complete their remote learning work.
- You can return the child’s work daily by email or return it when your child is able to come back school.
- When your child returns to school they MUST return their books so that their teacher can assess their work and give the children feedback.
- You can email your child’s teacher at anytime if you have any questions about your child’s remote learning.
- We do not expect your child to complete work if they are poorly at home.