Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Our vision and aims
“Small Steps – Giant Leaps.”
We aim for all our children to:
- achieve high academic standards
- acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live
- respect and value themselves, other people and the environment
- work independently and collaboratively
- take responsibility for their own actions and make informed choices
- make a positive contribution as citizens of the wider world and raise aspirations
- develop in mind, body and spirit
These are the starting points for the School Improvement and Development Plan.